Virtual Assistant 10-20 hrs/week
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Christa Meola Studios, Inc. (www.christameola.com) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Christa Meola is an internationally-recognized photographer, speaker, educator, and author of the 5-star reviewed “The Art of Boudoir Photography, How to Create Stunning Photographs of Women.” Creator and Founder of The Online Boudoir Workshop and the Platinum Photographer Collective, she specializes in helping photographers earn six-figures and beyond.
We’re looking for an organized, analytical and conscientious assistant to join our team. Our virtual assistant will be someone who is always one step ahead of our entrepreneur, being able to preempt her needs and the needs of her students. They will be passionate about helping creative individuals succeed financially. You must have strong customer service skills and be highly engaged, helpful and maintain a positive attitude during all interactions with our students and social media members.
The ideal candidate will go above and beyond to bring a playful, creative spirit to our group and to implement ideas that add value to our students and audiences overall experience. You must be lightning fast when responding to our social media members, and be able to create and implement new ideas to help resolve issues. We are looking for someone who can be counted on to get the work done independently, accurately and on time.
Due to the nature of our business, we sometimes deal with private nude photographs so you must possess a strong level of integrity, confidentiality, and maturity.
In addition to the above, we’re looking for an assistant who possesses the following qualities:
- high standards of excellence and a strong work ethic
- intuitive, able to anticipate problems before they arise
- a quick learner and a quick thinker
- exceptional organizational skills and detailed-oriented
- a proactive action-taker, who can work independently without prompting
- strong communication skills who remains positive
- kind, supportive, friendly with a good sense of humor
- innovative, forward-thinking, and growth-oriented
- tech-savvy with the ability to pick up on software quickly
- a creative individual who loves photography is helpful!
You’ll need to be experienced with these tools:
- Managing Social Media Accounts (Facebook and Instagram)
- G-Suite (Google Docs, Gmail)
Experience with these tools is helpful but not required:
- ScreenFlow or iMovie
- This is a contractor position.
- You must have at least 3 years of administrative assistant or customer service experience.
- The position will be starting at 10-20 hours per week and will increase to 20-30 hours by the end of Q1-2019, with the possibility of growing to 30-40 with the right person.
- Hours are flexible, however periodic check-ins to email and social media are needed throughout the day and possibly on weekends. Ideally, this person will be available Monday mornings (@ 8:00 am EST) to get the week started.
- The starting pay rate for this position is $18/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) member of our team.
How to Apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not contact Christa Meola directly, doing so will disqualify you from the position.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your full name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the Christa Meola Studios, Inc. position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 16 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a good fit for you, including your customer service experience, and your experience with managing social media content for a business. (black font, Verdana, 4 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: An example of a time you were proactive or one step ahead of your boss/entrepreneur and were able to preempt their needs and make their life easier. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Your level of experience from 0-10 with Ontraport, ZenDesk, ScheduleOnce and
G-Suite and if you have a background with photography and at what capacity. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working, the hours (in EST) and days you are available to work, and where you see yourself in three years. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
One sentence closing providing the following:
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
Our application process is unique and includes extensive assessment. We want to find the best match possible for our high profile Entrepreneurs, and the application process plays a critical role in that. You can expect to complete another assessment if you pass this first step. If you pass that assessment, we’ll invite you to interview with our onboarding consultant.