Hey there! The name’s Acuity Scheduling, but my friends call me Cutie. I’m an online scheduling tech company from New York City, and I’m 11 years old. But that’s, like, 150 years in the software company world.
Hobbies include: sipping air-roasted espresso, using finger guns like they’re goin’ out of style, and delivering show-stopping karaoke performances wherever there’s a boombox and a stage.
Not to toot my own horn (toot, toot!), but I’m not your typical grow fast/die young startup. Rather, I’m an established company with the whip smart dexterity and nimbleness of a new company. (We’re talking 8 figures a year in revenue from over 70,000 businesses who use me to schedule millions of appointments each and every month)
In other words, the name of the game is consistent, quick growth, and I’m looking for a Growth Analyst to help Acuity expand to the stratosphere. It’s all about using data to drive solid decisions. (‘Round these parts, that’s the holy grail.)
I bet I know what you’re thinking.
“Why manage schedules?”
Well, I like to help people. I guess you could say I take after my dad that way. His name’s Gavin and he built me from scratch back in 2006! Can you believe it? More than a decade dedicated to making the lives of business owners easier.
And that’s where you come in.
You’ll fit in with me better than peanut butter at a jam sesh if you:
- Just found that cheesy pun at least mildly amusing.
- Know what the heck we’re talking about when we say fancy things like, “Please be familiar with SAAS growth metrics and analytics.”
- Can’t wait to devise, execute, measure, and validate a wide array of campaigns that get new eyes on Acuity.
- Feel very confident about co-managing the spend of a $1 million budget.
- Find yourself daydreaming about A/B testing and landing page optimization, because making great things work even better is your bread & butter.
- Rule at setting up testing that’s backed by data (and you have the track record to prove it).
- Can use your crystal ball (plus analytics and growth metrics) to forecast changes, plus research & propose new technologies that’ll make those changes easier.
- Swoon over email marketing, and know exactly how to use it to complement your growth testing.
- Want to get your hands dirty in the data, pulling together comprehensive reports that are easy for the growth team to understand and learn from.
- Love working remotely and managing your own time. (After all, micromanaging is so 1999.)
- Dance a little bit when you think about identifying new paid acquisition channels, plus optimizing the ones we currently use.
- Put good ol’ fashioned ETHICS above everything else. We never (ever) want to trick people just to improve our numbers, so it’s about growth that comes from a great place.
- Live and work anywhere within the United States
Oh, and by the way? Please only apply if you’re cool with:
- Having 100% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums covered.
- Living that unlimited PTO life. (It’s real, and it’s wonderful.)
- 3% of your salary being contributed to your 401K.
- Being an autodidact. Go on. Look it up. (You’ll get a $5,000 credit toward continuing your education.)
If this description sounds like you, there’s a chance I’d like to offer you $50k - $75k. Straight up cash money. I mean, it’d be in exchange for your professional services each year, but still.
Write me. Or, you know, fill out the application that our Head of Growth, Tyler, will review personally. (You can count on it, just like our customers will come to count on you.)
High fives all around!
- Acuity Scheduling