Job Title: Business Development Manager - Full Time
Apply Online: https://lp.7figureautomation.com/employment-application
Reporting to: CEO
Primary Functions: Business Development and account management. This role uses an exciting new method known as “Sales 2.0” - which focuses on research, mutual business fit and consultative discussion. The goal is to generate return on investment for our clients.
- $40,000/yr base salary
- $6,000/yr in potential commission
- Blue Shield PPO health insurance
- 30 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Additional perks and benefits
Other: World-class marketing and sales training included for the duration of employment.
Looking for a job working with a world-class creative agency and to build a career in tech?
Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and supports your professional growth?
If you answered yes to these questions you may found your dream job!
I’m Mark, the CEO of 7 Figure Automation. I’m looking for a talented individual to join my team as we grow our business and help small businesses simplify their growth.
7 Figure Automation helps Business-to-Business (B2B) companies fill their sales pipeline so they can focus on their clients. We use LinkedIn Marketing, Email Marketing and Telemarketing to help companies increase sales.
Our mission is to become the best performing lead generation company in the world and to help 100 companies double their sales in the next 5 years.
To achieve this we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will generate new business opportunities for our clients by following a proven process to prospect into companies and schedule meetings. You’ll learn how to help companies develop their target audience, create a bullet-proof marketing strategy, and generate new business opportunities through email and phone campaigns.
The BDM will perform high-level conversations with senior executives about their company, their business issues and their goals.
The individual we’re looking for will be driven, self-motivated, analytical, flexible, honest and should learn quickly. This position has opportunities for advancement within the organization and the remote work lifestyle provides a flexible schedule.
- Learn and execute prospecting campaigns to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people, and existing technology
- Engage senior executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Develop discussions with executives around business issues
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Conduct client meetings to review campaign results
- A strong desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Software/SaaS experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- Writing and phone skills
- Knowledge of the technology and professional services industry sectors is a plus
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment follow-through
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptive
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN THE US. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT MEET THE LOCATION REQUIREMENTS.