San Francisco or Remote (US)
We’re looking for candidates who value continually mastering the craft of coding and building tools that benefit the open source development community. You’ll need to be open to experimenting, which means that sometimes you might fail. (That’s okay.) Along with that, you’ll need the persistence to keep going and try again. You’ll also be working closely with your team, so you’ll need to be empathic, supportive, and excited to teach as well as learn.
While for some roles, we welcome candidates from boot camps/junior candidates, in this upcoming new hire we absolutely need a developer who has 3 or more years of working experience in similar roles.
This role will be based out of our SF office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Use ES6, React, Redux and Webpack to build our data visualization product, Chronograf
- Test drive React with Jasmine
- Assist with creating and maintaining our open-source, front-end libraries
- Use Go to build a web server that sits between Chronograf and InfluxDB
Your skills and experience:
- Experience with TDD (Jasmine, Mocha, etc.) and testing React, specifically
- Desire to start working with Go
- Experience with API-driven, single page applications
- Extensive experience with Git
- Have worked on teams or 3 or more developers, with experience pairing
InfluxData provides a modern time series platform that has been designed from the ground up to handle metrics and events (time-series data). The InfluxData platform is built on the open source projects Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, and Kapacitor.
We’re backed by Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures.
We offer fantastic benefits including:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to FSA and Commuter benefits
- Open PTO - take the time you need
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k (non matching)
- ….and more!
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.