Working as a developer at Thycotic means being part of a highly capable team of agile developers who create awesome security software products used by thousands of IT administrators worldwide.
This can be a remote/telecommute position based out of your home office. Reports to the Software Development Team Lead.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 4 - 7 years software development experience
- Experience and knowledge programming in Go
- Experience with Cobra, and DevOps tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc. is a plus
- Experience with performant and scalable web applications is a plus
- Experience with serverless application technologies in AWS is a plus
- Passionate about writing quality code, following best practices, solving complex technical challenges, and constantly honing your development skills
- Strong design skills and full software development lifecycle experience
- Ability to rapidly learn diverse technologies and apply them
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to look at the “big picture,” coming up with great new ideas, but also executing those ideas and writing the code to make it happen
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented principles and developing SaaS applications
- Interested in using Test Driven Development
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.