Digital Media Planner
Job #: 142366
Salary: Up to $35/hr
The Digital Marketing Manager makes marketing happen. Through careful coordination with other teams such as sales, creative services, analytics, and IT. These Marketing Managers plan and lead execution of digital marketing strategies that maximize your company’s return on investment and shine a major spotlight on your products or services across multiple digital platforms.
Skills & Deliverables
- Ability to manage marketing campaign strategy and planning, content development, and delivery across digital channels-Prefer to have experience in google display and video 360 or knowledge of the platform
- Deep understanding and passion for all things related to email, social, content, SEO, PPC, and display advertising campaigns-Abilities for social media posting and engagement as well
- Experience with marketing technologies including marketing automation/email marketing, CRM and web analytics
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize campaign marketing efforts and budget allocations based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure messaging, creative design, audience, and conversion tests
- Ability to utilize qualitative and quantitative analysis to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Automotive work is a plus
- Free Thinker and willing to bring ideas to the agency for client efficiencies
Our client is a boutique Marketing Agency that works directly with automotive clients in the Atlanta Area.