ClickFlow helps large websites make and measure SEO-based changes at a massive scale. We’re effectively A/B testing for SEO and business intelligence. We’re using predictive mathematical formulas, machine learning and big data analysis to provide our customers with insights on how they can grow their traffic and increase conversions.
ClickFlow is looking for a United States based senior backend Rails developer to join our growing remote team to help businesses grow faster.
We’re data heavy and data hungry, so you have to LOVE data.
If you’re looking to grow with industry leaders in a fun environment, this is the team for you.
- Work on our Rails-based JSON APIs, auth services, data pipelines and databases
- Understand and influence the vision and overall strategy
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Analyzing the existing data for helpful predictions for our customers (to help them grow their website)
- Work with third party data scientists and machine learning experts to extract meaning from our data
- Integrate more 3rd party services to enhance and augment our available data
- To apply for this job ‘please include “i love data” in your first sentence of your message or cover letter or your application will be disqualified’. After that, please include your most impressive win in terms of dealing with a big data challenge.
- Ruby/Rails Expert 2+ years minimum
- Postgres Expert
- Expert with API Development 2+ years minimum
- Experience with big data analysis
- Machine learning is a big bonus
- Ruby 2.5.x
- Rails 5 (api only)
- VueJS 2.6.x