Remote Data Steward
Data Operations: Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Raleigh, North Carolina; Tampa, Florida; Phoenix, Arizona; Charlotte, North Carolina; Fredericksburg, Virginia; Austin, Texas
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions.
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Our Culture & People
We are focused on staying Still Veeva as we grow. Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our team brings passion, intensity and teamwork to their roles. We have low employee turnover and are known as a great place to work. Veeva is genuine, straightforward, and no drama.
The remote Data Steward is responsible for manually verifying and updating data records to improve core data by using standard methods of research. The Data Steward will identify the elements which they will steward, with the ultimate results being standards, controls and data entry. This junior-level role requires English-language fluency as well as a work environment that is conducive for remote wor k.
- Research the Internet in the healthcare domain
- Place outbound calls to healthcare practitioners and organizations
- Apply newly-verified data elements to database records in a software system
- Provide updates to and maintain Healthcare providers (HCP’s) and Healthcare Organizations (HCO’s) data
- Remove incorrect data elements and database records from core database
- Meet and maintain daily performance goals
- Remote call center or customer service experience
- Ability to work independently, and manage rigorous daily deadlines
- Highly organized, attention to detail and focus on quality
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to learn quickly and exhibit strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Windows, Internet-based research, Google apps, MS Office and other office software
- Experience working within healthcare, customer data, life science industries, or market research
- Have an environment that can accommodate remote work needs e.g.: quiet, well-lit, a surface that can support a computer and monitor
Nice to Have
- Basic technical computer skills: Excel and PPT proficiency. SQL knowledge is a plus.