Your new company
Your new company is a leader within the financial sector, have advanced IT technologies, and are based in Dublin city centre.
Your new role
Your new role is a 9 month initial contract. You will join an existing strong development team and play a vital part in the development of customer facing reporting applications using cutting edge technologies.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Basic familiarity with querying a relational database with SQL.
- Experienced with Windows and Linux. Comfortable with viewing and grepping logs on Linux.
- Experience in working on multiple technologies and medium to complex systems Well versed with design standards and related frameworks.
- Quick learner of new tools and technologies.
- Methodologies - Agile, Test Driven Development.
- Version Control Systems: Git
- Tools - Grunt, Jenkins, Bower and testing tools like JUnit, Jasmine, Cucumber / Gherkins.
- Able to work in distributed teams across multiple time zones.
What you’ll get in return
You will gain exposure to the newest technologies, opportunity to work alongside a talented development team, and gain a competitive day rate.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Caitriona Lemass now on 01 5710015.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.