Agrian Inc. is an agriculture software company that helps ag retailers, growers, agronomists and food processors simplify their workload by providing agronomy, precision and compliance in one platform through desktop and mobile applications. We empower every link of the agricultural food chain to make impactful and informed decisions while operating in a safe and responsible manner for themselves and the food they help produce.
About the Position
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape intuitive, user-centric web and mobile experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will have substantial creative freedom with the ability to make deliberate design decisions and translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction for our users. You will have the ability to work remotely while maintaining close contact with the engineering team.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Three or more years of hands-on professional experience and proven track record
- Strong portfolio to be presented and discussed during interview
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills with a flexible and friendly approach to working in teams
- Possess an eye for simple but powerful solutions with a desire to create great experiences
- Experience using tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, etc.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
- Four-year degree or equivalent work experience desired
If you want to work for an organization that is full of smart, passionate people who are excited about revolutionizing the way digital technology can help transform agriculture, apply now! Headquartered in Clovis, California, we employ over 130 full time team members from regulatory personnel, client support, software development and sales/admin professionals. We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Vision, Dental and, 401k with match eligibility.