Robot - Salesforce.com
At Robots & Pencils, we’re growing quickly, and looking to add to our Salesforce Development practice. We are seeking talent that has strong Salesforce implementation experience, and enjoys being responsible for the architecture, design, implementation, and analysis.
Who you are:
- You’re an innovative problem solver who can solve many business requirements without needing to write code. You love to create and have a strong desire to learn. You have strong opinions but that are weakly held; you are humble yet confident. You have significant knowledge of the Salesforce platform — its strengths, its challenges — and will use your knowledge to create to scale.
- You are independent, but you’re also comfortable working in cross-functional teams. You have excellent communications skills and can share insights and expectations with stakeholders, Clients, team members, and various levels of management. You take great joy in being a valued team member that others can rely on. Admins are key part of a successful Salesforce project!
- You are interested in, or already actively blazing trails in the Salesforce Ecosystem. You understand the value of sharing innovations through blogs, conferences, personal connections, and other channels to inspire others and increase the awareness of yourself and Robots & Pencils within the Salesforce Community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or four-year related degree, or equivalent job related experience. Equivalent education and/or experience may be considered a substitute for the minimum education requirement
- Design, build, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations
- Experience with data management, governance, security, and quality
- Solid understanding of Salesforce standard data models and record types
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to share insights and expectations with clients, stakeholders and colleagues, both locally and remotely
For this particular role, we are open to any and all locations, but always appreciate adding talent at our office locations - which are Castle Rock, CO; Austin, TX; Cleveland, OH; and Pittsburgh, PA.