Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
The Admin Center is a growing virtual company based in Boise, Idaho that is continuing to put its mark on how companies delegate their administrative and marketing needs. We offer a flexible schedule with a 100% work from home position, a supportive team environment and the ability to gain experience by interacting with multiple clientele.
We’re looking for a Virtual Assistant based in the U.S. with a reliable internet home connection, a quiet home office or workspace, and availability to work any time between 5 am - 7 pm (MST) during the week, 6 am - 3 pm on Saturday and 6 am - 1 pm on Sunday.
We estimate 25-40 hours per week. The starting pay range is $10-$11 an hour.
All applications must include a cover letter and resume.
The Admin Center was founded by an innovative entrepreneur with a vision of creating customizable solutions to meet the complexities of growing businesses on an essential level. Today, The Admin Center is known for the great care we take with our clients and employees alike.
- We’re the premiere front and back office outsourcing solution for small businesses.
- We offer live, friendly and completely customizable virtual receptionist and remote answering services, as well as offering much more.
- We believe in empowering our clients with the tools to be successful.
- Our team is committed to being an approachable, understandable, and knowledgeable resource to help businesses satisfy demanding and complex administrative challenges.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is organized and comfortable working alone, as this is a remote position.
- Can be part of a team while taking control and responsibility when involved with projects.
- Is proficient in handling clientele needs, both on the phone and in email correspondence.
- Can multitask with incoming phone calls, including scheduling appointments, paying an invoice, or providing directions to one of our clients’ offices.
- Is self-motivated and dedicated to the role they’ve been assigned.
Preference may be given to applicants with experience in our other areas of service, such as: accounting/bookkeeping, marketing, payroll, sales, technical support, or writing.
- Laptop or computer with a hard-wired internet connection
- Google Chrome (latest version to the third oldest is acceptable)
- Mac 10.9+ or Windows 8, 8.1, 10
- Minimum 4Gb of RAM (8Gb recommended)
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster 32-bit or 64-bit
- Optimal screen resolution is 1280 x 1024 or better