TELECOMMUTE - Granite Bay, California, United States
FullStack Labs is a fast growing software consultancy with offices in Granite Bay, CA, Washington, D.C., and Colombia. We build web, desktop, and mobile applications for businesses, from small startups to large enterprises, and were looking for experienced developers to help us grow.
You will work independently or on small teams to help our clients build technology to advance their businesses and achieve their goals. You’re passionate about software development and are deeply committed to building well-designed, high quality applications that users love and rely on.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with fellow FullStackers to build web, desktop, and mobile applications using cutting-edge technologies, including React and React Native.
- Collaborate with FullStacks clients to build new apps, and improve existing systems.
- Use cutting-edge technologies to build modern apps that users love.
What Were Looking For
- A minimum of 3+ years of professional software development experience. 5+ years preferred but not required.
- 1+ Year of professional experience working with React.js / React Native.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Redux.
- Demonstrated experience building complex React applications.
- Experience with the following languages a plus but not required:
- Ruby on Rails
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Forensic attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Youre passionate about software development…its not just your career, its your hobby. Youre constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You’re a team player that works well as a member of an agile team.
Why FullStack Labs
Were a medium-size team that’s growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrows leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard play-hard environment. We offer competitive compensation with overtime pay, PTO, 401k with 4% match, medical, dental, vision, flexible work schedules , and more.