Front End Engineer
Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
We are looking for rockstar front end engineers to make a beautiful user experience for our customers. We think that to be up for the task you will probably need:
- AngularJS experience, or similar (React, Vue, etc)
- Good HTML/CSS skills, including responsive designs
- Experience with Restful APIs and using JS promises/observables
- Familiarity with linters, such as ESLint
- Good Git knowledge
- Good troubleshooting skills and understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Passionate and happy
- Excellent communication skills
You may also have:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with CSS precompilers (SASS or LESS)
- Experience writing frontend unit tests and e2e tests
- Experience with Webpack and Gulp
- Knowledge of Bitcoin at a technical level
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.