Northampton, MA or Remote
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for leading the team to perform OASIS/Coding Audits, provide outstanding Consulting engagements to Clients and remain vigilant on regulatory changes that impact our clients and our industry.
- Generate and follow leads from a variety of sources, contact clients, and determine how to meet their expectations, create proposal and send to office for formatting and forwarding to client.
- Quality assure services that are provided exceed customer expectation, adhere to current regulations and industry best practice
- Customer service assure customer satisfaction is exceeded and that all customers would recommend Fazzi to a colleague. Conduct Service recovery if necessary
- Creating of new opportunities for lines of businesses review changes in CMS, Medicare/Medicaid, and other potential regulatory bodies and create potential PRODUCT or SERVICE to benefit a client, price to assure profit. Opportunities directly related to Industry change, regulatory updates/concerns, or changes in the marketplace.
- Direct responsibility for Service Delivery as dictated by volume of engagements:
- Review of monthly sales, billings and appropriate Financial statements
- Determination of Yearly Plan for Revenue Sources and staffing Patterns to meet needs
- Supervision of Service Line leads/directors
- Minimum 5 years in leadership position in Home Health, Hospice
- Expert working knowledge of Home Health/Hospice regulations
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and grow new programs
- Strong Management Skills Communication, Delegation, & Demonstrated Leadership Ability
- Supervises: Clinical Coding/Auditing Staff
Wellsky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Wellsky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.