An ideal Content Analyst at Animalz:
- has a track record of writing that distills complex problems into simple frameworks clearly and succinctly.
- is interested in turning the thoughts and ideas of leaders in tech into compelling content
- has a demonstrated interest in tech/SaaS/startups/business, and wants to learn more
- is a rigorous researcher and uses books not just articles to understand a topic
- has the capacity to learn rapidly across topics and industries.
- has spent time honing their craft
- is interested in learning about content marketing
We’re a remote team with a home base in NYC and team members scattered around the world. We have an eclectic team of scientists, journalists, operations folks, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
About the Position:
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) remote position. Although we applaud and encourage pursuing your passion projects, we want to clarify that this is NOT a freelance/part-time position you can do in tandem with other major professional endeavors
Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
Health insurance for both US and international team members, covering 80% of the premium for health and 99% for vision and dental
20 paid days off per year
Unlimited sick and personal days
Monthly health and wellness stipend (for gym subscription or other physical activity)
Monthly team lunch stipend to enjoy lunch with a friend or coworker
Learning opportunities through internal workshops, talks, and attending conferences