Senior Front-End Developer
REMOTE - Engineering
Bluecode’s vision is to build Europe’s leading mobile payment network and to fundamentally replace the outdated US focused card-based infrastructure, leveraging European data protection principles and direct access to the bank account.
Bluecode is accepted at over 18’000 locations in Austria and Germany, from large and small department and supermarket chains to famous events like Oktoberfest.
Last year we partnered with Alipay to let Chinese consumers pay with Alipay at every Bluecode enabled merchant and we have even bigger plans for this year!
Watch our CEO pitching at the NOAH startup conference in 2018 to understand what we are about
We are looking for a talented front-end developer to join one of our existing teams. We are passionate about good software development and modern working practises that we are constantly iterating on.
- We prefer to find the best fit for our open roles rather than just the best within a commutable distance of a fixed office location and so we are all fully remote around the world from Thailand to Mexico and everywhere between.
- Our tech stack is practically all Elixir, for DB we use Postgres, for front-end mainly VueJS and TypeScript.
- Our infrastructure runs on Kubernetes and bunch of other things like Terraform, Docker, Prometheus, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Fluentd, Argo etc.
- You will be working in an agile team following our own version of the Scrum methodology and reporting to Head of Engineering & the Chief Technology Officer.
- Our workflow is focused around 2 week sprints, well defined stories, pull requests and code reviews.
We believe great developers deserve the right culture to be productive and we believe we can help push you to do the best work you are capable of. For us continuous improvement doesn’t apply just to the software we create but to everything we do including our people.