Part-Time Academic Recruiter
Are you passionate about changing lives? Are you nerdy and fun? Are you looking for more than a paycheck? If so, we would love to speak with you!
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Recruiter who is passionate about driving results through innovative processes and strategies. We’re rapidly expanding our geographic footprint and we’ll need to assess, Technical talent to help us get there. We’re looking for people with passion, a demonstrated ability to learn on their feet, and a desire to escape the cubicle and stretch their creative muscles in new ways.
This individual will be responsible for evaluating potential Instructors and Teaching Assistants across Trilogy’s partner University locations. You will be tasked with assessing knowledge and overall classroom fit throughout the interview process. We are a fast-paced rapidly growing company that prides itself on hiring the best talent to deliver our curriculum to our students. You will engage with our candidates, develop a knack for finding the best talent that works with Trilogy’s mission and most importantly have fun while doing it!
Who You Are:
- Mission driven and passionate about working with people
- Familiar with our programs
- A strong writer and communicator
- Able to thrive in chaos.
- A lot of fun!
What You Will Do:
- Assess candidates’ knowledge and ability to interact with students effectively
- Learn and follow the “Trilogy way” of evaluating talent to best fit the classroom
- Constantly collaborate cross-functionally to help improve and iterate on curriculum as we grow and change
- Provide a stellar customer service experience for all candidates
This role is up to 29 hours a week. A strong wifi connection and reliable/consistent schedule is required.