Kraken is one of the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world and we’re growing faster than ever. We’re looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers, we truly believe our success depends on having both in spades. Join us and the movement to change the way the world thinks about money.
About the Role
This role is fully remote.
Test automation professional with Mobile test automation experience to work with implementing, supporting and maintaining overall QA on the kraken mobile applications.
- A strong practicing interest in the cryptocurrency space or personal/professional experience investing and trading securities through online platforms
- Experience with mobile testing frameworks/tools such as Appium and Selendroid on native IOS and Android devices
- Experience designing and developing mobile test automation solutions in a CICD pipeline
- Extensive experience in configuring, installing apps, debugging and troubleshooting IOS and Android devices
- Extensive experience in Experience with QA processes (bug tracking/reporting, documentation, black box testing, security testing, non-functional testing, etc)
- Well-versed in Java, Git Source control, Docker, Selenium WebDriver
- Ability to stay productive while working independently and remotely in a team-based environment
- Interest in performing manual and automated testing
- The ingenuity to think of new ways to test and break the product
- Proven history of striving to learn new skills ( Be prepared to tell us about your previous job history and your experience learning new skills)
- Ensure Kraken mobile apps delivered will exceed users expectations through human testing and test automation
- Work with the product and development teams to create and improve testing for the mobile applications
- Design and implement automation tests that are reliable, sturdy, independent of minor UI changes, and delivering accurate results
- Driving mobile test automation and manual testing to ensure high quality mobile application delivery
- Defining test cases, creating test reports and updating team members on test status
- Helping maintain and support the mobile test automation pipeline
- Deliver ongoing improvements to the automation test suite to improve coverage, speed, reliability
- Creation of additional tools, scripts, services to minimize manual testing
- Working directly with developers to resolve requirement issues, resolve defects and clarify bugs
Nice To Have:
- Familiarity with React Native and mobile development environments is a plus.
- Experience in defining release criteria for Mobile App deployment