Order Fulfillment Coordinator
A pioneer in K-12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states.
Amplify is seeking an Order Fulfillment Coordinator to join our Customer Operations team. The Order Fulfillment Coordinator will work cross-departmentally to ensure orders have been successfully delivered and received by our customers. This position includes order entry and administrative duties with oversight into shipping and tracking of orders to ensure orders are processed in accordance with the organization’s customer service standards. The position will work through data entry, email monitoring, reporting, and various other duties as required to ensure the workload is appropriately dispersed and managed.
This role may be remote or based in our Alpharetta, Georgia office.
Responsibilities of the Order Fulfillment Coordinator:
- Prioritize customer issues in accordance with their severity and Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Participate in training for relevant technology and products including networking, hardware and mobile device management
- Interpret instructional and technical documentation
- Contribute to the continual improvement of team training programs, ticketing process, and best practices
Basic Qualifications of the Order Fulfillment Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- Proficiency with office software including Google products (docs, search) and Microsoft products (Excel, Word)
- Experience using a variety of operating systems with knowledge of networking, connectivity, and internet protocol
- Customer service experience in a fast-paced, professional work environment
- Data entry skills with Excel and some customer interaction experience
Preferred Qualifications of the Order Fulfillment Coordinator:
- Experience using Salesforce software
- Ability to efficiently complete multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining acute attention to customer care and details
- Instructional and technical writing experience