Would you like to work with and solve problems for some of the leading tech companies in the world? Want to work from home? Want to work with and learn new technology? Love Open Source? Good News! Mattermost is hiring for a Core Contributor in the Customer Success Team. Thousands of organizations in every possible industry depend on Mattermost for daily operations. The problems you solve and the solutions you help develop will help millions of people worldwide. Best of all you can do this job from anywhere in the world! Mattermost is a 100% work from home company.
What will the Core Contributor: Customer Success do?
This person will have an incredibly visible role with our customers and our community. This role is part architect, part evangelist, part advisor, and part engineer all rolled into one. The person who is in this role will primarily focus on providing training, education, best practices, and how-tos on how to deploy and get the most out of Mattermost at scale. They will guide internal employees, customers, and the community on best practices around ChatOps and DevOps. A core part of their role will be to define the DevOps/ChatOps Journey for our customers and help customers create a DevOps culture internally. They will help accomplish this by actively writing blogs, white papers, giving webinars, and speaking at conferences. Finally, they will be helping us develop standard solutions to complex business problems using Mattermost and other open source tools.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Someone with a passion and knack for solving problems no one has ever seen.
- The ability to think outside the box and create solutions to complex technical issues.
- A knack for teaching, educating, and coaching end users ( both technical and non-technical ).
- Inquisitive mind who is always looking to learn new technologies and try new things.
- Someone who believes in solving problems once, documenting the solution and reiterating on the solution as new information is available.
- A passion for helping and contributing to the DevOps community.
- Someone with a customer-centric perspective, who is looking for the best interests of our customers
- Previous experience delivering talks at conferences
- Active community participate who actively blogs and posts awesome technical content
- Deep understanding of security, data sovereignty, and privacy concerns and solutions
- Solid understanding of the limitations, concerns, and mindset of large enterprises
- Several years of experience in Operations at scale as an SRE, Developer, or Admin
- Technical Skills in many of the following: Go, NGINX, React, HTML5, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IOS, Android, SAML, OAuth, Linux