We are passionate about helping video creators grow using data and insights. With over 750k active weekly users, we are the #1 Chrome Extension for YouTube creators. Customers include Red Bull, Buzzfeed, PBS, TMZ, BBC and thousands of the largest YouTube creators. We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Scott Banister and Mark Cuban. vidIQ is profitable with a team over 15 employees and growing.
What we need:
- Someone to take over our Customer Support systems and redesign it to help better please customers.
- Retrain and educate our support staff for higher customer success.
- Fresh eyes on our support system and processes to revamp.
- Mentor Customer Support Agents
- Handle customer issues and concerns in an efficient and effective manner by engaging appropriate internal vidIQ personnel.
- Research, analyze, record and communicate product end user issues effectively with assigned customers and their management teams to achieve optimum performance.
- Manage customer support processes across multiple languages and countries.
Who you are:
- Positive and optimistic personality - you help others see the positive in any situation
- Passionate about helping people solve problems
- Fluent with customer management systems like intercom.
What you will have achieved in 6 months:
Whipped our support team into shape with processes and focus on customer success.
Hired 2 new customer support agents.
Have gained a full understanding of the YouTube creator ecosystem.
Been responsible for rewrite of most of our customer support response templates and support articles.
Helped us improve NPS by 5 points.