Do you love making content intelligent? We are looking for content engineers to help make the world smarter with intelligent content.
[A] seeks motivated candidates with experience in some of the following area. This is a client-facing role and we’re looking for candidates with a mix of experience in some of the following content disciplines:
The role will involve work from mostly your home office but may involve occasional travel to a client location. Candidate must be a resident of the United States.
The Content Engineer will work with our practice to craft intelligent content structure for multi-channel marketing and increase the value of semantically rich content. You will participate in, or lead, client projects surrounding customer experience management and personalization.
You’ll define content structure, metadata, content reuse planning, taxonomy, and other content relationships. This includes syndication strategy, search engine optimization (SEO) factors, semantic web schemas, and implementation planning for the CEM / CMS platforms such as Sitecore, Adobe, Kentico, and Episerver.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Structuring content through building content models, taxonomies and metadata definitions
- Leading client discovery onsite, gathering details and organized data about the current state and desired future state
- Educating clients on the value of intelligent content, workflows around Content Engineering, and related topics meant to build a client’s internal resources and capabilities
- Bridging the gap for clients between content strategy, the CMS platforms, operations, and other customer experience technologies
- Collaborate on information architecture and UX prototyping
- Determine schema strategy and structural rules
Skills We Are Looking For Not all listed skills are required for this role. We are looking for somebody who is experienced in some of the following areas.
- Exceptional writing, facilitation, and communication skills (required)
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated (required)
- Collaborate well across distributed team (required)
- Experience with content models, taxonomies, schemas, adaptive content
- Experience with any/all of the following: marketing software, content management systems (CMS), customer experience management systems (CEM), DITA, SEO, the semantic web
Learn more about [A] at simplea.com.