AdThrive helps professional publishers make more money with ads on their site by acting as their trusted expert guide in the complicated world of online advertising. Through our work, we help the best creators and contributors on the web: people who have a passion for their craft (cooking, decorating, parenting, finance, investing, and so many other niches) get to write about it and be paid to focus on their dream. We help families pay their bills and find hope. We help small business owners thrive. We support the people who are making the internet a better place!
As an Outbound Communication Strategist for AdThrive, you’re extremely familiar with the blogging industry and are immersed in current trends. You likely have a blog or website that you update frequently and are active and connected with other bloggers and publishers as well. You’re familiar with using Google Analytics to track data on your site and understand how to interpret that information. You recognize that the people running the internet are humans who deserve to be treated well, and you want to be part of the revolution to change the way people interact online. You have a keen sense of awareness in regard to the human condition; how people are diverse, how they all need love and kindness. The thought of helping someone in even the smallest way warms you to your core!
We’re looking for someone who would be happy to spend most of their day crafting up creative ways to explain ad technology and earnings to publishers; who would enjoy taking complex subject matter and making it easier for readers to digest and comprehend. You’d work hand in hand with many areas of our team to strategize and plan outbound communications so that we can make our services better for our community. You understand that editing and revising are an important part of any communication process and are willing to have your drafts changed many, many times in order to make sure it aligns with the AdThrive Voice. You’re able to help guide ideas all the way through the process; from conception to implementation and love helping other people learn and understand things along the way!
A day in the life:
- Drafting up stellar blog & social media posts that will be widely read and shared with publishers
- Helping to refine teammate drafts into pure gold
- Building and maintaining awesome relationships with clients through written communication
- Crafting thoughtful, personal responses to client questions in our support system (Zendesk)
- Analyzing ad layouts and earnings
- Administrative/data entry tasks
- Being an active member of a distributed team via tools like Slack, G Suite, Zoom, Zendesk, Appear.in and more
- Communicating complex concepts simply and creatively
- Organizing data to find solutions
- Analytical decision making and problem solving
You’ll do well if you have:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A knack for attention to detail
- A blog that you frequently update
- Familiarity with current blogging trends and insights
- A passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions
- A desire to make everything you touch better
- Strong initiative to help others solve problems and succeed
- High level of comfort working in a fast paced environment
- Creativity in your veins
- A willingness to learn new things and adapt to change
- 1+ years of WordPress or equivalent blogging experience. Please include your blog/site information in your application
- Strong written communication skills
- Understanding of people - what makes them tick, picking up what they mean even if it’s different than what they said, etc.
- Data comparison/analysis and high levels of comfort with spreadsheets
- Working understanding of blogging & SEO
- Commitment to AdThrive’s Mission Statement