Customer Support Associate - Livestreaming/Gaming at Streamlabs
San Francisco, Vancouver, Remote
- $30k - $55k
We help Live Streamers to follow their dreams by providing an essential set of tools to engage, grow and monetize their audiences on Twitch, Youtube and Facebook Live. Used by 70% of Twitch streamers today. We’ve paid out over $225 million since 2014, and $100m+ in 2017 to Streamers. Built by streamers for streamers. Donations, alerts, leaderboards, goals, event lists, notifications, sponsors, loyalty points, analytics, streaming software and more. We have the recurring revenue model and software tools of a SaaS company, and the excitement of being a leader in a fun and exploding industry (livestreaming, esports, gaming).
- Technical support and troubleshooting for Streamlabs tools and software
- QA new products and updates
- Respond to customer support and payments-related issues (refunds, chargebacks, payment methods, etc)
- Relavant KPIs: customer satisfaction, time to first response, # Of closed vs pending tickets
- Get. Shit. Done.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in customer support is required.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with our software and tools and be a live streamer on one of our supported platforms. Looking for a self starter with the desire to become a part of the exciting livestreaming/video game industry. Must be able to work nights and weekends (US time) and be flexible on scheduling.
- Please include full details of your experience in livestreaming with your application.
- Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Gaming, Technical Support, Microsoft Excel, Live Streaming