Fonetic is a company in full growth within the Financial Market, developing a custom platform for Financial Market Compliance and Surveillance, that helps banking institutions and government regulators prevent and uncover fraud.
We’ve made terrific progress but there is still an incredible number of new features waiting to be done. We’ve only just scratched the surface on how we can apply our vision and technology to this problem.
We pride ourselves in doing modern software development with modern tools and processes and on continuously improving (at a varying pace, we must admit) in all areas.
We look for people with broad interests, a focus on solving problems and who understand that languages or technologies can be interchanged in most situations and are not really the goal, but the means.
If this sounds interesting, please keep on reading, we would love to meet you.
What will you be doing?
As a member of the team you will participate in the maintenance and development of our flagship Product front-end platform, taking our UX and UI to the next level in a close collaboration with the product owners.
You will get to play out your dev skills and experience to identify user and system requirements, analyse the problem, share your ideas, set timelines, prototype and code in maintainable and reusable way.
We love our code to be clear and clean so you will also help review the code of your teammates to make sure it’s up to our standards.
You will work in an effective, autonomous, feature-based team, following the Kanban development process.
What we expect from you:
- 4-6 years+ front-end development experience
- Experience with a modern Front-end framework ideally Vue.js, but Ember, React, Angular and friends are good too
- Deep knowledge of HTML and its semantics, browser rendering mechanics
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices in CSS and the use of precompilers (Less, Sass, Stylus)
- Experience implementing RESTful clients
- Version control experience (Git, SVN, Mercurial)
- Experience with mock-up and UI prototyping tools
- Interest and passion to learn and experiment with new technologies and to teach.
- Communication and people skills, you are passionate about working with talented teammates.
- English: we do stand-ups in English, write all stories and documentation in English and the communication with our customers mostly happen in English as well. We don’t require a C level but you need to be able to communicate, in writing and in speech.
- Knowledge about application architecture
- Understanding of security practices
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Responsive web design
- Web design/UX/Photoshop (any other graphics design software)
- Experience with modern development practices (Scrum, Kanban, continuous integration)
- Knowledge of any Object Oriented language, although C# Is a plus (to debug Back End code if needed)
- A competitive salary
- Full-time job, permanent contract
- Sports activities
- A great environment to grow while having fun.
- With us, you can get into the world of unstructured data processing and learn about how big enterprises work from outside and, for short periods (like proof of concepts or deployments) from inside.
La inscripción a esta oferta implica la aceptación de la política de privacidad: