Director, Sales Operations
Greater DC / SF Bay Area / Remote-US
At Zoomdata, we recognize that today’s big data is tomorrow’s normal data, and it shouldn’t take a data scientist to make it useful. Zoomdata allows users to explore and gain insights from a wide variety of data sources, visualizing billions of records in the blink of an eye. We turn data into perspective, and empower our customers to fully realize the potential of their evolving, real time analytics.
Zoomdata is growing rapidly and needs your help. This is a great opportunity to craft how the world’s largest organizations build the next generation of enterprise data architectures.
The Director of Sales Operations provides strategic input, project oversight, process improvement and tactical execution of Sales Operations to serve as a strategic partner for the VP of Sales; identifying the most effective, scalable opportunities to further successes and proactively address issues. The Director of Sales Operations’ influence holds the Sales Leadership Team accountable to forecast and organizational process. The Director of Sales Operations manages support functions essential to salesforce productivity. These include planning, forecasting and analysis on pipeline, quotas and compensation, programs, and processes.
- Act as the point of contact for the sales operations team
- Define the quarterly objectives and drive the team to hit critical milestones to increase acquisition and activation
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with on-boarding new sales talent
- Work with Finance, HR, and Sales Management to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning to Increase sales productivity
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- On the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; dene and delivery techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Assist with Salesforce administration and project prioritization
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and BI tools for reps, managers, and sales leaders
- Partner with sales reps and marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards
- Refine the customer segmentation, assist with territory management and help create a plan to enhance renewal and up-sell processes
- Support sales spiff programs by updating performance, reporting, and communications to participants to drive success
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements and ensure local execution and business impact
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
- Proven Salesforce subject matter expert with experience in creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more
- Previous deal desk and revenue recognition experience required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance and IT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to Clevel executives agile, selfstarter who can work independently and collaboratively
- Experience with sales intelligence / enablement software (e.g., Clari, Troops, Salesforce Wave, SalesLoft, etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills with a keen understanding of Salesforce, other CRIVI applications and email and digital marketing strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field
- 10+ years of experience in sales operations and business systems preferably in software/technology
- Experience building and managing a sales operations team.
Zoomdata is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.