This position is for U.S.-based candidates that are seeking full-time employment.
About The Position
Savvy Apps is a top mobile agency located just outside of Washington, D.C. We work on apps for national brands & high-profile startups and our work is regularly featured on the App Store and Google Play. We have a great culture, generous benefits, and a fun, results-oriented atmosphere (see careers).
- We’re looking for app developers who will help us continue to produce industry-leading, award-winning applications.
- You should have experience developing 3-5 applications with native SDKs, whether for yourself or for others.
- Bonus points if you have experience building your own backend or web services.
- You’ll get to work with tools ranging from GitHub and Pivotal Tracker to having clear mockups and designs instead of long spec documents.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll need to be excited about translating the ideas of our customers into compelling mobile application experiences.
- Our entire team including all of our developers take user experience & visual design very seriously. We obsess over every last detail and expect that you will too.
Remote As a Way of Life
- Ever felt like you worked “remotely” somewhere but ended up alone, starving, on a deserted island? Here at Savvy we’ve baked remote life into our DNA since we started back in 2009. We’re looking for the best talent, wherever that may be.
The Best Perks
- You’ll get an amazing workstation and anything else you need to be a productive, Savvy team member. We have great health, dental, and vision plans and a generous 401k plan. We observe nine federal holidays in addition to your standard vacation time. And the last number of years, we’ve closed the entire final week of the year on us.
- 401k w/ 3% Salary
- Many companies only offer a 401k match. We contribute 3% of your salary even if you allocate nothing. Babam!
- Healthcare / Dental / Vision
- Healthcare can be a pain to deal with, we know. We offer multiple plans as well as dental and vision options.
- Nineteen Paid Vacation Days
- We love what we do, but we also believe that a well-rested team can’t be beat. We’ve got nineteen, you read that right, vacation days a year.
- Freedom to Work
- We don’t subscribe to timesheets (ew) or clock watch. You’re given autonomy to work and thrive. It’s kinda awesome.