Vertical Demand Marketing, Financial Services
Based: Reston, VA or Remote
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a high performing, customer-centric, modern marketer passionate about generating demand and pipeline growth to join our Americas marketing team. This Vertical Demand Marketing Contractor will be responsible for designing and executing intelligent, integrated, coordinated multi-touch marketing programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics. In this role you’ll work with the VP of North America marketing to drive revenue growth by developing and executing programs that will maximize potential selling opportunities for our North America Financial Services sales team.
The successful candidate will bring passion, ambition and an entrepreneurial spirit to the role and will have demonstrated a proven track record of success in driving account based marketing results. Along with a tight alignment with the North America sales team, this person will also work in partnership with multiple disciplines inside corporate marketing to drive visibility, engagement and demand in target accounts including global campaigns, digital and corporate marketing, product and industry marketing, and partner marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with sales management to ensure the development of effective demand generation campaigns that drive pipeline growth for our target addressable market
- Develop and execute a robust contact and persona management and engagement strategy for target accounts, inclusive of messaging aligned to customer objectives, the right mix of marketing tactics to engage the account and marketing support during and after the sales process.
- Ownership and accountability of KPIs and success measures to drive growth in the accounts.
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of vertical marketing plan on sales pipeline revenue (marketing sourced and influenced). Support the quarterly business review for accounts.
- Articulate the specific needs of target accounts to Global Campaigns team in order to develop and execute relevant programs focused on strategic accounts.
- Partner with different product and industry teams to represent their specific messages in the account’s marketing plan.
- Partner with operations teams to understand customer journey, behavior and trigger points and identify targets for specific marketing programs.
- Partner with Digital team to execute media, social and nurture programs.
- Partner with Partner Marketing to drive programs for partners within accounts.
- Develop and provide ongoing sales enablement to ensure alignment and consistency.
- Understand and keep up with technology industry trends that impact the enterprise segment.
What You Bring:
- You have in-depth experience with one or more of the following: b2b demand generation direct response marketing, event marketing, digital media and channel marketing, e-commerce, mobile marketing, SEO/SEM, social media.
- You have a successful track record of developing and executing account based marketing programs, inclusive of executive level, customer facing marketing programs and internal strategic sales engagement.
- You have experience creating and implementing proven successful seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs.
- You’re an expert practitioner of marketing automation tools, CRM, reporting and analysis tools.
- You’re deeply passionate about driving results and understand the importance of tight alignment with overall demand generation, PR and social media initiatives.
- You have a strong analytical mind and are skilled at digging into data to assess results and cull key takeaways to leverage for continuous optimization.
- You’re an imaginative, agile and experimental marketer with a commitment to delivering measurable results and a proven ability to manage projects to successful completion.
- You value collaboration, and have the ability to effectively influence others in multiple groups to achieve specific goals.
- You have demonstrated strong listening, information gathering and empathy skills to uncover and define deliverables, needs and outcomes.
- You’re high-energy, low-ego, optimistic and an exceptional team player with cross-functional project leadership skills.
- You are highly motivated, self-starter who thrives under tight deadlines; quick learner with a “roll up the sleeves” approach and attention to detail.
- You have excellent organizational and project management skills, strong attention to detail and can skillfully manage several complex projects with multiple moving parts.
- You’re articulate and can communicate effectively with peers, Executives and agencies.
- You have a history of budget management.
- You have the ability to translate business objectives into marketing goals and measurements.
- You have strong operational command of the business, including metrics’ based goals and achievement approach - extending beyond demand generation metrics to include next marketing metrics around social and online activities.
- You have a strategic approach to problem-solving and proactive troubleshooting abilities.
- You are extremely resourceful - leveraging all resources both internal and external to drive business performance.
- You have strong presentation skills.
Who You are:
- 8-10 years of experience in B2B marketing, with demonstrable track-record in demand generation, field marketing, campaign execution, and pipeline contribution within the enterprise software market.
- Proven expertise and results in demand generation for SaaS/B2C, including digital/inbound marketing (web and content marketing), ability to leverage social media to seed demand, search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM), association/influencer marketing and content syndication
- 5+ years of direct experience driving account based marketing programs.
- Experience in IoT, application development, integration space a plus
- Experience marketing to vertical industries, specifically banking and insurance
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); CRM tools such as Salesforce.com; Marketing Automation tools like Marketo highly desirable.
- Bachelors required.
Software AG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.