EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Jessup, Pennsylvania, United States
Job ID: 00029627921
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the SVP, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer and the Ethics & Compliance department. You will demonstrate a proven ability to anticipate situations, lead and motivate others while being flexible and adaptive of their manager’s changing needs. You will also enjoy supporting Executives in a fast-paced and changing environment.
The Executive Assistant will have the flexibility to work virtually from anywhere in the United States.
Responsibilities for the SVP, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer:
- You will process and submit expense reports
- Arrange travel (some international and complex) and prepare detailed itineraries of same.
- Plan meetings and schedule interviews and calls - work with other attorneys, outside counsel, other senior executive assistants.
- Edit PowerPoint presentations
- Ensure E&C team compliance with deadlines for materials for SVP presentations
Responsibilities for the Ethics & Compliance Department:
- You will maintain records - Track and maintain records on all activities and initiatives of the global Compliance department. Prepare binders and electronic files of all records. Liaise with Compliance department colleagues located across the U.S. and international offices.
- Track/store Certificates of Good Standing.
- Schedule staff meetings
- Process/code invoices
- Track annual budget and prepare reports related to same.
Required Skills include:
- Computer literacy: Word, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- Experience with arranging complex travel plans and processing expense reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters
- Ambitious, innovative, able to accomplish tasks with minimal direction and supervision
- Solution driven interpersonal skills; able to work through conflict in an effective professional manner to maintain productive working relationships
- Strong organization skills close attention to detail, able to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Professional appearance and telephone manner
- Ability to work as an integral member of the team
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of five years of related administrative experience
- Minimum education: Associate’s degree
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for people. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.
Why choose Cognizant
It takes a lot to succeed in today’s fast-paced market, and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
We help clients engage customers by envisioning and building creative products and services. But we don’t stop there. We develop go-to-market strategies and invent entirely new business models, ensuring that every company we work with walks away with both inspiration and a plan.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion - for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It’s the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
Job Location : Jessup, Pennsylvania, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request to CareersNA2@cognizant.com
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.