RAPID RESPONSE CONTACT CENTER WORKFORCE PROFESSIONAL
- Remote - USA
Ultimate Software is seeking a Rapid Response Contact Center (RRCC) Workforce Professional for our Customer Success Portal Maintenance team. The RRCC Workforce Professional will answer phone calls from customers who are calling with questions about our software. The RRCC Workforce Professional will then create support tickets for customer issues and route them to the appropriate Team for resolution. The RRCC Workforce Professional will also learn to assist clients who are having any potential problems utilizing our Customer Success Portal.
This position requires sharp analysis, problem determination, and some troubleshooting skills. The qualified candidate will possess broad experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations, in a professional, timely, and thorough manner. Qualified candidates are self-starters and highly-motivated to provide excellent customer service. The ability to answer high volume calls, assist customers with navigating through our customer support website is a must. This individual will also need to be Team oriented and have the ability to work well with others.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2018 and #3 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials for 2018 and #3 on its “Best Workplaces for Diversity list for 2017.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding quality customer support with a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations
- General administrative duties
- Answer Phones/High volume calls
- Responsible for entering call problem/description detail integrity in call tracking system
- Update and maintain client information
- Consistently model the highest levels of support orientation and professionalism
- Attend internal department training sessions, as needed
- Run and Distribute Nightly Reports, as needed
- Assists Shipping Dept. with mailings and updates
- Distributes Mail to the Support Department
- Orders & Maintains sufficient Department Supplies
- Adheres to Support Center Practices (SCP) guidelines
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Customer Support environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent positive customer service skills
- Positive team participation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High School Diploma
Travel Requirement :
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.