Does this sound like you?
- 5 or more years of experience as a front-end engineer, developing and maintaining responsive web applications with a solid portfolio that you can share with us.
- A passion for remarkable user experiences. We believe simple can be much harder than complex and strive to find the best and simplest solution, not the most obvious.
- Great written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a distributed team across the globe.
- Comfort working with and cleaning up legacy framework code in a large code base.
- Enthusiasm about writing front-end code well. This includes a desire to contribute to and follow coding guidelines.
- Capability to balance “getting things done” with our overall goals of constant improvement.
- Web Components and Custom Elements (including Polymer)
- Webpack and Yarn
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience with a modern JS framework such as React, Vue or Angular
- Experience with design and/or graphics software