Full Stack Engineer - Production Support
Do you want want to make a difference? Do you love interesting challenges? Do you want to influence the direction of your career? Do you love open source technologies? Do you program for fun? If you answered “Yes!” to all of those questions then you might be the great fit for BriteCore. Work with some of the best engineers in the US to develop solutions to complex problems using a variety of cutting-edge technologies, libraries, and software.
We are looking for team members with the skill, attitude, and determination to become a great member of our production support engineering team. We are currently looking for full stack developers to work in enterprise support solving problems that our clients face on a day-to-day basis. Solutions to these problems can involve both data fixes and code changes. If you have expertise in these areas, please apply with us today.
Benefits and Compensation
- $50k-$65k based on experience and proven performance
- Benefit from working alongside and observing world-class developers first hand
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible schedule
- Relaxed work environment
- Remote work
- Flexible learning time - explore your ideas and new technologies on the clock
Technologies We Utilize
- SQLAlchemy / MySQL
- Linux (Command line knowledge such as BASH, ZSH, or FISH)
- Knockout JS
- Jupyter / Pandas
- Amazon Web Services
Skills and Requirements
- Loves programming
- Able to independently research and diagnose issues
- Ships code on time
- Welcomes feedback and collaboration
- Self-directed and able to deliver on goals without being given step-by-step instructions
- Able to interact directly with customers
- Communicates clearly
- Follows emerging technology
- Is friendly, confident, and patient with others
- Has 2+ years of experience
About the Company
At BriteCore, we build gorgeous, scalable, and usable cloud-based insurance software. This is a company founded by, and run by software engineers. We have created a team of top performers developing modern systems for the insurance industry. Our team enjoys working together, and takes tremendous pride and ownership in our platform. The environment is progressive, deploying through AWS using continuous integration principles. We love great technology and it shows in every aspect of our product. Our team enjoys a very flexible, balanced, and stimulating environment. We promote a high quality of life for our employees by allowing them to choose their own schedule and location. Bring creativity, focus, and productivity to your job, and enjoy 40 hour work weeks, flexible paid time off, and remote work.
BriteCore is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an open and inclusive environment for all employees.