MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for modern women of purpose. How? By delivering luxury-quality clothing via a seamless, direct-to-consumer stylist experience.
Who are we?
We’re a group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a smart and energetic team. We take our work (but never ourselves) very seriously. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We are incredibly proud of the team and culture we’ve built, and are intensely focused on maintaining and evolving this special thing we’ve got going on. Our Experience Operations team is growing quickly, and is seeking weekend coverage to field customer inquiries via email and phone.
What will you do?
- Deliver exceptional service to our customers over email and phone
- Create thorough records of customers’ phone inquiries to communicate messages to the Customer Experience team
- Issue customer refunds and place exchange and replacement orders from customer requests
What skills do you have?
- Excellent people skills and positive, polite demeanor
- Incredible organizational skills and a proven track record of execution on tasks
- A ruthless pursuit for an error-free world (e.g. no typos)
- An ability to connect, feel empathy for, and interact easily with those around you
- Enjoy a creative stylist position with flexible and remote hours
Hours: 20-25 hours/ week, remote based
Rate: $15/ hour