Title: Senior IT Security Professional
Location: Johnston, Rhode Island, United States
Category: Corporate Security, IT, Corporate
Reference Number: 189689
Job Type: 1st Shift
The Senior IT Security Professional within the Corporate Security and Resilience (CS&R) Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is an experienced security professional providing third level support for the Citizens Distributed Security team.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing Level 3 support for the day-to-day operations of the Citizens IAM Platform Operations team and escalating issues as appropriate
- On boarding and support of Single Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authorization and Directory Services
- Providing security services that enable business while maintaining the highest levels of service and support without compromising a strong risk position
- Providing leadership and mentoring for junior staff on the Distributed IAM Platform Operations team
- Acting as a focal point for resolution and/or escalation of IAM Platform Operations issues
Location is not a barrier for this role and while our preference would be to have a chosen candidate with onsite capabilities in one of our corporate headquarters we are open to remote employment within the United States for an experienced candidate.
Experience and Skills:
- 5 or more years of IT Risk or Information Security experience, preferably in a large corporate environment
- Knowledge of IAM protocols and architecture (SSO, SAML, OAuth, Federation, etc)
- Strong knowledge of directory servers and LDAP protocol technologies (Oracle, Active Directory)
- Understanding of security access controls, including Kerberos, Multi-factor authentication, Access Control List, SSH, RDP.
- Proven service and delivery capability / focus
- Proven experience with highly complex risk issues in a technology environment and appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Knowledgeable on the regulatory requirements that impact the business lines that TSA supports (i.e. GLBA, SOX, PCI)
- Clear understanding of CoBIT and ITIL Frameworks
- Proven ability to influence and gain trust at senior management levels in multi-cultural environments
- Ability to manage complex activities simultaneously to short timescales
- Extensive knowledge of US regulatory requirements as they pertain to Distributed I Security
Education and Certifications:
- B.S. in Information Technology or Business Management preferred
- CISSP, CREA, CEH, CPT, CEPT, CWAPT or other relevant security certifications and knowledge of ISO and NIST security standards preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30AM - 5:00PM