Title: User Support Specialist - Full Time Hourly (Remote)
Location: New York, NY
Are you an all-around people person who enjoys problem solving? Are you looking for an exciting, fast-paced career at a NYC start-up?
Noom is a mobile health technology company creating programs with a human coach that tackle chronic and pre-chronic conditions. We’re backed by RRE and other strong VCs, and have made the world’s #1 top-grossing Android fitness app. We have a number of programs in our portfolio, including chronic and pre-chronic curriculums, and are building out our support team to sustain the new wave of growth for our startup. This is where you come in
Our User Support Specialist will work with our growing Support Team, helping users use the app effectively and represent their wants/needs to the rest of our internal teams.
At Noom, we expect every user that reach out to us be treated as a member of the Noomily. Our clients entrust us with one of their most valuable assets (their health) which is why it s so important to us that their experience be impeccable!
- Responding to customer-submitted email requests with TLC and in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and be able to walk users through every step of the app
- Proactively learn latest product changes and be aware of bugs
- Communicate bugs to the appropriate internal stakeholder
- Must be available for at least 40 hours per week
Skills you need:
- Strong people skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think critically to solve user issues
- Must be able to handle large volume of tickets per day
- Pleasant, positive influence on others
- Excellent writing skills (think: thorough, organized)
- Fast typist
- Ability to work well in an open, collaborative team environment
- Ability to work in fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Experience working for a startup is a plus
- Technologically inclined, SQL understanding plus
- Keeps cool under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Takes initiative
- Hard worker
We are building the company we want to work for, and we can promise you a great environment where everyone is constantly learning and pushing each other. We regularly go on happy hours and company retreats, and also encourage and attend conferences and classes, so we can continue to keep learning. We also have an amazing in-house chef who provides free, delicious and healthy lunches every day (plus the occasional breakfast and smoothies in the afternoon) as well as a monthly wellness budget, so we can not only promote but also practice a healthy lifestyle.
This position can be REMOTE based in the US Only or Onsite in our NYC HQ.
Submit your resume, and in your cover letter , tell us: Of all the customer experiences you ve had, which company/organization did the best job and why?