Remote Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at Amitree
- $90k - $165k
Buying a home is one of life’s biggest financial and emotional decisions. We’re here to make it less stressful, more predictable, and more organized. We’ve built Folio: the first AI powered operating system for real estate transactions. Folio automatically organizes key transaction details and data to take the stress out of the process for both real estate agents and their clients.
The magic happens right in an agent’s email, putting all the key details about a transaction right at their fingertips while organizing each transaction into Smart Folders and a timeline that clients use to stay on track.
We are a team of passionate product people and engineers that gets excited about solving complex processes and creating value for our users with AI and machine learning. We’re currently looking for fullstack engineers, data scientists and machine learning experts to add to our team in San Francisco.
We are a strong agile shop and practice pair programming, TDD, daily standups, weekly IPMs and weekly retros. Our product development process is driven by user research in which all members of the team are involved. The management team previously built Dapper (dapper.net) which it sold to Yahoo! In 2010, and Amitree is funded by top tier venture capital firms.
We are looking for experienced senior fullstack engineers to join our research and development team. Our team works collaboratively and each member participates in our research process, helping guide the direction of the product and ensuring we all know not only what we build, but why we build what we build. We’re looking for drivers’ engineers who prefer an environment where they’re empowered to question the way things are done and look ahead to the next set of challenges we face.
As a fullstack engineer at Amitree, you’ll have the opportunity to work on all aspects of the product, from our machine-learning algorithms that analyze millions of emails each day all the way through our frontend interfaces. You’ll write well tested code and ship it to production in a matter of hours. Technical qualifications are listed below.
- Extensive senior-level software development experience, managing and scaling complex web applications, algorithm design, handling and mitigating production incidents, and software architecture and design
- Experience with automated testing
Nice to haves
- BA degree, preferably in computer science
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with pair programming
- Experience with continuous deployment, continuous integration, and testing frameworks
What We Offer / Benefits and Perks
- Autonomy and responsibility, control and ownership over what you produce
- Great location in San Francisco (right off BART!)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with fully paid premium for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Reimbursement for the cost of a gym membership
- Reimbursement for the cost of a membership at One Medical
- Flexible paid time off / vacation we encourage everyone to take at least three weeks off each year
- Paid maternity leave
- 401(k) plan administered by Vanguard
- Matching charitable contributions