Healthcare Reviewer, Part-Time
Southern New Hampshire University is seeking Healthcare Reviewers. Reviewers are responsible for evaluating student project submissions using a pre-existing rubric designed specifically for each project. Along with the rubric evaluation, Reviewers provide feedback that is specific, actionable, and supportive addressing any areas of the project that require improvement and re-submission to demonstrate mastery. Reviewers encourage students to ask questions. Additionally, Reviewers interact with their managers regularly, participate in group meetings, and sometimes work in virtual teams with peers on special projects.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Use rubrics and supplemental information to provide fair and consistent evaluations with encouraging, specific, and actionable feedback
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of every component of curriculum within assigned workload
- Swiftly respond to student outreach and return evaluations to students within 48 hours of submission or program expectations
- Work with Goal Lead to provide proactive outreach to students in need of academic assistance
- Check SNHU email each working day before beginning evaluations
- Accurately log work hours in university system
- Join Reviewer online community
- Attend video and telephone meetings with manager and other team members
- Support academic integrity validation and processing potential violations
- Participate in quality assurance processes and project improvement activities, as needed
- Protect student privacy
- Master’s degree in a field related to specific posting need
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in competency-based education
- Terminal degree in a field related to area of need identified in specific posting
- Online teaching experience
Reviewers may be required to work nights and weekends as business needs dictate. However, Reviewers will have flexibility in scheduling as working hours will vary , and it is usually possible for Reviewers to alternate working days with non-working days provided the 48-hour evaluation requirement is met. All Reviewers work remotely and this position does not require travel. Total hours per day and week will vary totaling between 0-25 hours in a week. Work will be completed using the Reviewer’s personal computer or laptop.
A background check is required for employment. Please submit a cover letter, in addition to your resume, with your application.
Why Join SNHU?
Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), founded in 1932, is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution located in Manchester, New Hampshire. We value teamwork, openness and diversity, and believe every employee has a voice in driving our success. We’re proud to have been recognized for 11 consecutive years as a Great College to Work for by the Chronicle of Higher Education. Our competitive benefits package includes tuition reimbursement, employer contribution to Retirement Plan, affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, and generous paid-time off. We’re constantly seeking creative, collaborative, and hard-working talent to join our team! Come be a part of innovation and education!