Human Resource Coordinator:
- If you can sense who will make a good hire and you know how to treat them once they’re on board, you would love this position.
- The HR Coordinator is responsible for screening and hiring candidates for positions such as writer, editor, researcher, developer.
- You must be a good writer, editor, researcher, and at least have a basic understanding of development yourself so you can evaluate such candidates.
- You will also need to do things such as consult with the CEO about all things HR and generally always know how everyone on the team is doing.
- This role takes approximately 10 hours/week.
Include in your message:
- Tell us about yourself.
- What’s your management philosophy?
- When someone applies, what signs would make you consider interviewing them? What signs would make you decide not to?
- Include your resume.
Join Our Team
No set hours. Work from anywhere. All hires are independent contractors.
You can also live anywhere but know that most of our users are from the US and the UK so you must be very familiar with one or both of those markets.
Apply using the contact form below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. What to include in the message is found in the bullet points below. Also, at the top of your message, please write: “I’m a self-motivated person!”
Thank you for your interest!