Remote Tax Manager
Compensation: $70K - $80K annually with an enticing benefits structure
Duration: Full-time, salaried position
Required experience: 5+ years’ combined experience in accounting, including national firm public accounting experience
Description: Are you a top-performing CPA looking to join a fast-growing accounting firm? If so, this might be the right opportunity for you…
A mid-size accounting firm in the Bay Area is seeking a remote tax manager. Our client is on a mission to find one of the best and most qualified CPAs in the country for this position, and they’re willing to compensate extremely competitively to do so.
This is a rapidly growing firm that operates as a meritocracy, so there’s significant opportunity for progression at this company. Their team is growing incredibly quickly, so top performers can expect to advance their careers and grow on a much quicker timetable than can be expected at other firms within the industry.
The position will include a combination of both compliance and tax consulting. Specifically, you’ll be responsible for the review of tax returns of high net worth individuals and pass-through entities, as well as estate planning and trusts.
- 5+ years’ accounting experience
- Previous experience as a Tax Manager
- Public accounting experience required, preferably with manager experience
- Ability to manage projects simultaneously and provide excellent client service
- Detail-oriented with superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills