Senior Consultant, Data Manager
DataCeutics is seeking top talent for positions for a Senior Consultant, Data Manager. If you are an experienced, passionate Data Manager who has worked within a Pharma or CRO company within the Continental United States, then we would love to hear from you. This is a full-time role. The applications will be considered from candidates who wish to work remotely anywhere from their home based anywhere in the Continental U.S.
Position Primary Function
The Senior Consultant, Data Manager designs, develops and programs clinical databases for clients.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Data entry screen design.
- Database development.
- Development and programming of edit checks.
- Maintenance of ad-hoc reports.
- Import/export of Oracle utilities.
- General end user support.
- Routine interface with a cross-function of client and DataCeutics’ team members.
- Oversee the smooth running of the projects conducted within the team, ensuring that members adhere to the schedules and timetables established by the Sponsor for the conduct and completion of projects.
- Proactively communicate with the Project team and vendors in order to meet sponsor requirements.
- Work with the study teams, advising and informing on the processes that have to be completed to enable the technology to be implemented. Act as a mentor to the teams, encouraging interest and building confidence in the systems.
- Advise management regularly on the status and any potential risks or issues with on-going projects to ensure resolutions in a timely manner including any potential issues with resources.
- Associate degree in computer science, statistics, or equivalent a plus.
- 8 years’ experience with one or more of the leading CDM software applications, e.g., Oracle Clinical, InForm, etc., is required.
- 8 plus years Pharmaceutical or CRO industry experience desired.
- Experience and knowledge of the drug development process desired.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in a clinical development environment.
- Project planning or project management skills.
- Proven communication skills.
- Ability to take a lead position on a project.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently and willing to provide original thinking.
- Successful team player with good oral and written communication skills.
- Candidates must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written).