Remote DevOps Engineer (US)
Job ID - 2018-4537
Location(s) - US-REMOTE
Will support AWS environment with experience in IAM, CloudWatch, ECS, AMI, Aurora and other AWS services. Must be proficient utilizing and supporting Docker, Packer, GitLab, Bamboo and Terraform for codebase deployments.
- Building cloud-based infrastructure in AWS.
- Designing and creating services and system architecture.
- Collaborating with Engineering, QA and Data Science teams to ensure top-notch deployments.
- Establishing our infrastructure using container-based deployment (Docker) and Elastic Container Service with Terraform.
- Familiar with, or ability to quickly learn, next-generation services such as SageMaker, Greengrass, IoT Core.
- Brainstorming and contributing ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products.
- Creating amazing user experiences for both internal and external customers.