Uniregistry Corp., is seeking a talented Full Stack Developer to join our Development team.
We are headquartered in the Cayman Islands and have and office in Newport Beach, a satellite office in Austin, and New York. For the right candidate we are also open to remote work after a period of 3 - 6 months of on-boarding and getting to know your team at our headquarters. Yes that means you will have to come and live in the Caribbean for the winter. We can think of worst ways to spend your winter! Intrigued? Keep reading..
- Work on a fast moving team that delivers on shared commitments.
- Work at all levels of the web stack.
- Build, optimize, and maintain an easy-to-use, powerful web applications.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, other developers.
- Innovate on new products and features that can reach millions of users.
- Craft elegant solutions to challenging problems and actively look for ways to improve Uniregistry’s codebase.
- Help drive the direction of our growing architecture.
- Design and develop software that compels people to engage with media.
- Deliver reliable software through continuous integration, automated testing, and in-depth code reviews.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in professional software development capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field and a passion for software.
- Knowledge of SQL and Database systems such as PostgresSQL
- Disciplined approach to writing unit and integration tests.
- Ability to write clean, testable, and scalable code.
- Understanding of core CS concepts, such as, common data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to take on complex problems, contribute, and persist towards a solution.
- Self motivated to accomplish personal and professional goals.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of domain registry / registrar data protocols and extensions (XML / EPP) is a bonus.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- We offer a relocation package to all new employees to the island!
- We provide our team members with fresh, local, organic gourmet breakfast and lunch.
- We pay 100% of the medical premiums for our team members and 50% premiums for their dependents.
- 401K matching.
- Onsite gym!
- Warm, and inviting work space with ergonomic desks that can raise and lower to maintain optimal health in an office environment.
- A competitive package is offered, commensurate with experience.
- The opportunity to live on a beautiful, developed Caribbean island and endless breathtaking sunsets!
Please note, perks are location specific.
Check out our offices on our profile on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/uniregistry/office
We are recruiting for this position in-house and will reach out to recruiters if needed.