WordPress Developer - Remote
Will you be our newest superhero WordPress developer?
We’re looking for incredible people to join our awesome team. You’ll be self-motivated, a real go-getter, a wizard working sorcery with code. You’ll know WordPress inside out and like the back of your hand! You know the back of your hand, right?
Of course, you do, you’re here because you’re looking for something new, something challenging and you want to work for one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. Yeah, keep reading!
You’ll be working on various WordPress projects across WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs. We power and host websites used by millions of users every single day.
- Must be super familiar with WordPress, including themes and plugins
- Have professional experience and an intimate understanding of CSS, Sass and the latest HTML standards
- Naturally, you’ll be highly experienced and incredibly competent in PHP and jQuery
- As a bonus, if you know other languages such as React, that would be sweet!
- Enjoy collaborating with others and don’t back down from a challenge
- Love your work, and are looking for an opportunity where you can love it even more
- English language skills are important, but you don’t need to be a Shakespearean actor or anything
- You will be provided with all of the tools, support, and backing you need to get the job done
- Offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
40 hours per week, days/times flexible